Many web link descriptions are taken and/or adapted from the respective websites. To report any broken links or inconsistencies in website information, please contact the Library at email@example.com
Additionally, PG's Student Assistance Program is a confidential third-party support and counseling service provided by Health Advocate that is available 24/7 and complimentary to all active Purdue University Global students and their dependents. Visit PG Campus's Page on the Student Assistance Program.
This system allows you to:
• Update your password
• Download or view payment e-remit statements online
• Enter and submit claims for Medicaid subscribers
• View the Status of your claims
• Check on the eligibility of your Medicaid subscribers
Get information on utility, cooling, and energy bill assistance programs in South Carolina. Qualified low to moderate income individuals, elderly, and other people who are facing a financial hardship may be able to qualify for financial assistance and cash grants to help them pay their utility bills. Some of the programs are offered by government agencies, and many other assistance programs are offered by utility companies that operate in South Carolina.
The Weatherization Assistance Program provides home weatherization assistance to improve the quality of life for low-income families, particularly for the elderly, people with disabilities and children by improving the energy efficiency of their homes while ensuring their health and safety.
Preference is given to:
• People over 60 years of age
• Families with one or more members with a disability
• Families with children
• Taxpayers should first claim the EITC on their federal income tax returns. If they are not eligible for the federal credit, they cannot claim the state credit.
• You must be a full-year resident of South Carolina.
• Claim the credit when filing your South Carolina Individual Income Tax return online or by paper (TC-60).
Get help and find assistance programs. Charities, churches, and government assistance programs offer help with paying bills, rent, transportation, and job training expenses. Also find assistance for mortgages and medical needs in South Carolina.
Households, individuals, seniors and the homeless may all be eligible for SNAP beneﬁts. People who are working and need help to stretch their income to purchase food may also be eligible for SNAP beneﬁts as well as those receiving Social Security beneﬁts, child support or unemployment.