Issues & Controversies features several options for saving, printing, emailing, and linking to documents. Options are right above the document's text.
- Save - Save the article to a "Saved to Folder." To use the folder, create a log in username/password and sign to your account accessible from the top right of the database. Print the item, or download the item to your device.
- Share - Send the document you're viewing to your email. This is a permalink and will not "time out."
- Citation - See suggested citations in APA and other formats. Note: Like all auto-generated citations, these are almost never perfect, but generally close. Watch out for capitalization and other errors. Citations are generated by software coding, not handcrafted by a human APA expert.
- Standards - Search state curriculum standards by subject area and grade level.
- Read aloud - A computer-generated voice will read the document out loud.
- Highlighting - Turn on/off highlighted keywords
- Translate - Translate the article into another language.
The Table of Contents next to document text makes it easy to jump to a desired portion of the report.